DIY Lotion Making 101: July 24, 2016
A great hand & body lotion keeps your skin smooth, hydrated, & healthy. Add a bit of essential oil suited to your skin type and you’ve made something unique and personalized, just for you!
Avital’s Apiaries founder Lesli Sagan and Certified Aromatherapist Arjan Makar teach this 3 hour, hands-on course.
Lesli will teach you:
- best practices for making your lotions at home;
- how to choose your ingredients for your skin type and needs;
- choices around preserving your lotions;
- some formulas to get you started;
- where to find quality ingredients;
Arjan will teach you:
- essential oil safety;
- how to choose and buy quality essential oils;
- how to blend essentials oils to suit your skin type and aromatherapy needs
With the basics under your belt, you’ll make your own, 8 oz lotion with ingredients like organic aloe vera, organic sunflower oil, calendula extract, and mango butter. We’ll all be making the same basic formula, but Arjan will have a variety of essential oils so that you can blend and scent your own creation!
You’ll go home with 8 oz of your own, customized body lotion and the knowledge and resources to make more!
Cost: $50 + NYS tax
Over 18 please, and let us know if you have any allergies.
Reserve your seat through my online store: http://shopavitals.com/products/class-lotion-making-101-july-24-2016